In addition to my private psychotherapy practice, I provide supervision and consultation to community mental health workers and clinicians in a variety of practice settings. I’ve also conducted trainings for groups and organizations, and can speak on a variety of topics related to the following:
– Social work theory & practice in carceral settings
– Clinical practice from a social justice perspective
– Trauma, trauma treatment and incarcerated populations
– Applied psychodynamic theory & social work practice
– Dynamics related to long-term imprisonment & reintegration into the community
– The effects of trauma on professional helpers
Please contact me directly for more specific information. You can view a list of my previous presentations via my CV here.